Are you looking for house cleaning services in El Paso that are kind to the environment? Green cleaning is a great solution. Green cleaning is a safe and effective cleaning method that uses eco-friendly products and techniques to leave your home or business sparkling clean.
West Texas Property Solutions is committed to delivering the highest level of client satisfaction in the property maintenance industry and specializes in green cleaning services.
What Is Green Cleaning?
Green cleaning is a form of environmental and health consciousness that provides environmentally safe alternatives to harsh chemicals. Green cleaners are intended to reduce the use of toxic products, prevent pollution, and conserve natural resources. While green cleaning has ebbed and flowed over time, there have been a lot of recent surges contributing to its popularity. This renewed focus has finally solidified a place for green cleaners in modern society.
Here are the top benefits of green cleaning:
- Healthier Home. Unlike traditional cleaning products, what you’re using won’t hurt you. Coughing, sneezing, skin rashes, headaches, and other symptoms may go away if you stop using dangerous chemical cleaners. And since many of the chemicals often used in conventional products are affecting nerve function, mutagens, endocrine disruptors, or teratogens, it’s worth giving eco-friendly alternatives a chance instead.
- Safer Home. Traditional cleaning products may make us sick or even burn us. Green cleaners meet rigorous safety standards and are non-corrosive to skin or eye tissue. Many chemicals are very hazardous when mixed together. Small children and pets are especially vulnerable because of their higher exposure levels and large size.
- Cleaner Environment. When you use an eco-friendly cleaner, you’re saving the environment as well. The most optimal cleaners are made with environmentally friendly production techniques and ingredients sourced from organic plants. Meanwhile, many conventional cleaners contain toxic materials such as petroleum that damage the Earth’s ecosystems.
- Better Air Quality. Did you know that common household cleaners may generate more indoor pollution than outdoor pollutants? Volatile organic compounds, or VOCs, which have been linked to a variety of health issues such as liver, kidney, and central nervous system damage, are generated when products are used and stored and can remain in the air for a long time after usage. To improve indoor air quality, you can use some cleaning products, including red juice, an organically-sourced multipurpose cleaner with absolutely no petrochemicals. This product is used by our professionals at West Texas Property Solutions during house cleaning services.
- Cheaper Products. To save money and stop using chemicals in your home, make your own green cleaning products or purchase eco-friendly all-purpose cleaners. Green cleaners are often cheaper than traditional ones and can do more because they’re loaded with natural ingredients. Good cheaper eco-friendly products include Dawn Free and Clear Powerwash soaps. Our team of professionals is happy to use these products in your home during house cleaning services.
- Know the Ingredients in Your Products. Many conventional manufacturers do not list all the ingredients in their cleaning products. As for those who do post this information, sometimes they can’t provide details because they might be bound by law or trade secrets. In contrast, many green cleaning firms have made it a policy since day one to show people exactly what they’re using. A good cleaning company will know the ingredients in their products to ensure they are safe and eco-friendly.
Why Choose West Texas Property Solutions?
We’re a professional property solutions firm committed to assisting you in decluttering your homes and helping you live happier. We know that nothing feels as nice as coming home to a spotless house, so our team does everything it can to ensure your house stays pristine for weeks at a time.